- Medicine Professional Corporation
- The 7 Key Steps towards Incorporation
- What kind of shares should I issue?
- Unanimous Shareholder Agreements
- Minute Books
- Annual Corporate Governance
- Incorporation Documents
- Centre for Social Innovation
- OCAD University Imagination Catalyst
- School for Social Entrepreneurs – Ontario
- The Ontario Catapult Microloan Fund for Social Ventures
Robert Wakulat and Nabil Dhirani, “Primer on Social Enterprise in Ontario” (2014) Ontario Bar Association’s Institute 2014 Continuing Professional Development, Charity and Not-For-Profit Law, The Latest Developments in Charity and Not-For-Profit Law.
Robert Wakulat, Nabil Dhirani and Zev Smith, “Crowdfunding in Ontario: Finding the Balance in Fundamental Securities Law” (2013) 19:2 IBA Young Lawyers Newsletter at 8.
Robert Wakulat, “The Ins and Outs of Energy Services Agreements” Energy Manager, 12 January 2011
Robert Wakulat and Laura Zizzo, “Rooftop Solar Program – Barriers & Opportunities with Rooftop Solar in the Pearson Eco-Business Zone” Partners in Project Green, December 2010
Robert Wakulat, “Ontario’s Green Energy Act: The Answer (to Public Acceptance) is Blowing in the Wind” (2010) 7:1 IBA Environment, Health and Safety Law Committee News at 24.
Nabil Dhirani and Shane B. Pearlman, “Rights of Trustees in Bankruptcy and Secured Creditors to Licences Held by a Debtor” (2009) 26 Nat. Insol. Review 31.
Robert Wakulat “Canada’s 2007 Climate Change Action: Plan of Action or More Hot Air?” Canadian Bar Association, 2008