Our engagement with not-for-profit corporations and charities starts with our involvement as board members on various organizations. This personal engagement gives us firsthand knowledge and appreciation of the the complex legislative and regulatory regimes faced by our clients.
Our range of services include:
- Incorporation, organization and registration
- Fundamental changes (continuance under new corporate legislation, mergers, reorganizations and wind-ups)
- Directors’, officers’ and trustees’ duties and liabilities
- Conducting corporate reviews and structuring governance solutions for board and organizational matters
- Fundraising and endowment
Our clients range in size and scope, including local, provincial, national and international not-for-profit corporations and charities. Their operations span across Canada and throughout the world including Sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America. Some of the organizations that we have had the pleasure to work with include: