Engaging with corporate clients is at the core of our firm’s practice.
We have had the pleasure to provide practical solutions to an array of clients ranging from entrepreneurs starting their first venture to mature business-owners divesting their interests in multi-million dollar transactions. Our clients operate in a variety of sectors including consulting (design-thinking, food, government relations, management), consumer product design and manufacturing, education, fashion, home inspection, insurance, internet, medical services, professional services, renewable energy and technology.
Our range of services includes:
- Establishing new enterprises (incorporation, medicine professional corporation, social enterprise, co-operative, partnership, joint venture)
- Structural transactions (asset purchase and sale, share purchase and sale, corporate restructuring, acquisitions and divestitures)
- Commercial contracts (distribution agreement, lease, consulting contract)
- Corporate governance (unanimous shareholder agreements, employee stock option plan, partnership agreements, minute books, annual corporate governance and dissolution)
- Technology issues (website terms and conditions, privacy policies)
- Employment contracts (offer of employment, employment agreement)
- Co-operative governance and financing (subscription agreement, offering statement)
- Social Innovation Law (crowdfunding, bitcoins)
- Due diligence